Condition report (Form R1)

Important: The RTA is going paperless and will cease bulk printing of all forms and publications from 1 January 2020.

The Condition report – Rooming accommodation is used to record the condition of the tenant’s room at the start of the tenancy.

If a rental bond is required or has been paid, the property manager/owner must fill in this form.

This form must be completed and signed by the tenant and property manager/owner.

The condition report can be used as evidence of the condition of the room at the start of the tenancy.

Form R1 – Condition report – Rooming accommodation
Download (PDF 310KB)
Current version: v14 Nov12
Was this page helpful?

Please note that we cannot respond to any comments made here. If you need a response, please contact us

Please select a reson