The RTA ensures its core services meet the needs of a geographically diverse and evolving residential rental sector. This is achieved through:
- a responsive Client contact centre with highly trained staff accessible by telephone for the cost of a local call
- a rental bond management service accessible to clients across Queensland
- a dispute resolution service to help those in dispute. Conciliation generally happens during a three-way teleconference but a telephone shuttle service may also be used depending on the circumstances.
- investigation of potential offences under the Act and prosecution where appropriate
- a comprehensive and informative website - clients can view the latest sector information and download RTA publications and forms.
- a state-wide community education program, including workshops and educational initiatives in regional areas
The RTA also provides a range of corporate publications, digital resources and forms.